Posts in Carrot enable you to share anything with your team. Words, images, attachments, and even embedded video.
Creating a post
- Click "New post" in the bottom left hand corner
- Toggle between "quick post" ui and the "full-screen editor" by clicking the expand or collapse arrow in the editor.
- Add your post title
- Craft a concise and informative post summary
- Add your post body
- Select the section you'd like to share your post to
- Highlight text to access formatting options
- Hit "Post" to share your post to that section (and with the teammates that have access to that section)
Note: Carrot will auto-save your post as you edit so you don't have to worry about losing your content. Your saved posts will be accessible in "Drafts" in the left hand navigation bar.